Security is a top priority here at Qwaya. We want to ensure that all questions and concerns regarding account and data security are answered/dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
I think my account has been hacked! What should I do?
If you believe your Facebook or Qwaya account has been compromised, we highly recommend following the steps below:
- Change your Facebook password immediately. This is important, as it will also block access for all connected apps or services (such as Qwaya) until reauthorized by you.
- Change your Qwaya password immediately.
- Report the issue to Facebook directly by following this guide.
- Report the issue to Qwaya by emailing email@example.com.
Does Qwaya have access to my Facebook password?
- When connecting your Facebook account, Qwaya only receives an access token (not your password).
- The access token is limited in scope to what actions it allows (on your behalf). The exact details can be reviewed in your Facebook settings, but in general it allows accessing your ad accounts, pages and businesses (required for publishing ads).
Can I remove Qwaya's access to my Facebook data?
- You can remove access for individual applications (including Qwaya) at any time via your Facebook settings.
- You can also change your Facebook password, which will disable all current access tokens. This means you'll have to reconnect Qwaya to keep using it.
- When cancelling your Qwaya subscription or ending your trial, we'll automatically disable your access token after an expiry period.