With Multi product ads you can showcase three different images within a single ad unit, on desktop or mobile. Each product highlighted will have its own image, description and link.
1. Click the ad account you want to work with and navigate to the Create Ads tab.
2. Click on the page that you want to be the sender of the ad.
3. Select to create a Multi product ad.
4. Fill out the different fields. If you want to see what you’re entering please hover over the small questions marks.
Each Multi-product ad has one message, but you can showcase three different products with separate descriptions and links. When someone clicks on the image, they will get to the link.
- Message: The post text in the top of the ad.
- Image: Make the product as big as possible in the image. Ratio 1×1, min size 460×460 px.
- Title: Each product has a title, max amount of characters: 35.
- Description: Put in a short description about each product, max amount of characters: 30
- See more link: In the bottom of the ad there is a see more link. Link to the product category page or the website.
- Link: This is the link to the specific product. It will not be visible, but when the viewer clicks on the image they will be redirected to the destination URL. If you use our Google Analytics integration or create URLs using our URL builder we will add the tracking links to these URLs.
5. Click on Save as in order to save your multi-product ad.
6. You can now see your ad in the Create Ads view. Hover over the placement option to preview the ad.
7. Proceed to Set targeting to set up your target audience and publish your ads to Facebook.